27 Oktober 2012

this is for AUGUST


what happened to my August? a lot!
I took 6 days of annual leave and go to my hometown, West Sumatera.

in real world, I do spending time together with the whole big families. honestly I have no significant contact with them in my daily life. mom do that. 

in virtual? I do some contact with the closest friends in Jakarta. huum, can be calculated by hands. only some, who are really important to me :')

there is too much story to tell. better I post some photos here. 
cause photos can tell more than words can say. *ahey! :p

so here they are... 


@ my grandma's house!
this is the first day of eid :)

Paoeh Kambar (what-a-tiny-station :)))
about 70 metres from my grandma's house

Pantai Ulakan
about 30 minutes from my grandma's house

Payakumbuh
take my aunt and uncle home

Bukittinggi! Jam Gadang!
my childhood environment.. ♥

Pantai Padang (if I'm not mistaken :p)
after bought some gift for family and friends

in one of the mosque in Palembang
the big one (I forgot the name)
what a long way to go home -___- me? bored!


I don't have any idea about when will I be back again. we did this 2 years, back2back. and I dislike the after effects :|

however, there must be a coming home for every journey. 
and it was fun! I was happy :)
but me, my heart, my soul, belong to Jakarta. even if I hate the traffic, weather, office, people and every-annoying-things on it, deep inside my heart I looove this city.
and yes! me, belong to Jakarta :')




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar