I always asked Allah for Ahmad's health only. Ahmad's health only, and I said that it has been enough for me.
until my mom/my dad got sick..
then I started to asked Allah for the health of them three, regularly.
and then I fall ill...
then I realize that the health of them three are still not enough. I have to asked Allah for my health too. I have to asked Allah for my sake first. so that I could take care of Ahmad. and so that I could lighten my mom's and my dad's while I'm not around.
dear Allah, please forgive me. I'm only human. I keep making mistakes. I always asked You for more. forgive me Lord. love me.. grant me Your blessing. give me, ahmad, my mom, my dad and my brother happiness and healthiness always. grant us happiness in dunya and akhirah. I'm begging You, ya Allah. I'm begging You.. grant us happiness in dunya and akhirah. I'm begging You.. Aamiin YRA...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar